So I recently purchased an 8330 from sprint and got everything set up just fine. Shortly afterwards however, a pixel went out on the screen and Sprint had to send me a replacement phone. I used the "Switch Device Wizard" on DM to transfer everything over to my new phone and that seemed to go well. Unfortunately I just realized that I cannot send or receive emails through the yahoo account I had set up on the original phone. The icon is still there and when you open it the account name still appears at the top of the screen, but no emails are coming in or going out. I went back to email set up and tried to log in as an existing user, but I cant remember my password. I put in my user name and requested my password and then received a message saying that my password has been successfully sent to my device. I still have yet to receive any message with my password. Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?
    09-11-08 12:11 PM
    Call Sprint and have them update your account information with the device change. They need to know your new PIN in order for BIS services to function correctly.
    09-11-08 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD