Hi I'm trying to send picture attachments and sometimes they work but more often they don't send. When it doesn't send there's an X next to the email in the message folder and it says "Message Status: Attachment data could not be read." I can send regular emails and receive picture messages as well. Just not send emails with picture attachments.

This is getting really frustrating, I have restarted my Blackberry countless times and resent my service books as well. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated and I would be extremely grateful.

BTW I have a verizon blackberry 8330.
    02-03-09 11:40 PM
    I have the same phone and carrier. One thing I found is that sometimes you can't send a picture starting with the picture open already. So now I just start an e-mail, then click the Blackberry symbol and then attach file and pick the picture and click and send, it works everytime for me.
    02-04-09 10:59 AM
    I just got off the phone with Verizon Tech Support who was extremely helpful but thank you too for your help! That helped.
    02-04-09 05:37 PM
    Soo...what did they tell you? Can you let us know since there might be someone else out here who might have the same problem...thanks
    02-18-09 10:24 AM
    thanks deej1914!

i have the same problem on my 8900, but your post helped me;

One thing I found is that sometimes you can't send a picture starting with the picture open already. So now I just start an e-mail, then click the Blackberry symbol and then attach file and pick the picture and click and send, it works everytime for me
    06-11-10 08:31 AM
    Wow.....I now have the Blackberry Storm II and its a non issue with this new phone. I guess I should change my info under my user name huh?
    06-11-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD