Finally , I thot I was the only one with this prob. I try to send pics to my GF with a VZ chocolate , and sometimes it works , sometimes it doesnt , I dont know if its on my end or what. But after reading seems like its VZ's end which sucks. any find out anymore?
    03-07-08 12:25 AM
    We tried the vzwpix.com method and it didn't work.

I lowered the size of the pictures I take on my 8310 camera to 1024*768 though and that brought down the sizes from 500kb to 180kb and now my mms messages to verizon phones are working.

So I guess the problem is that size of the largest pictures off the curve are too large to send to vzw, and possibly all other carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 01:25 AM
    We tried the vzwpix.com method and it didn't work.

I lowered the size of the pictures I take on my 8310 camera to 1024*768 though and that brought down the sizes from 500kb to 180kb and now my mms messages to verizon phones are working.

So I guess the problem is that size of the largest pictures off the curve are too large to send to vzw, and possibly all other carriers.

Any you were able to send them as an MMS or did you have to use the vzwpix method?

Does this work everytime?
    03-09-08 10:53 AM
    and how do you resize the pic after you take it
    03-09-08 11:05 AM
    I was able to send them to just the phone number.

I don't think you. Can resize them after the picture has been taken. What I had to do was reduce the size in the camera and take another picture.

03-09-08 02:16 PM
    i'm pretty sure it is a memory problem. Go to status under options and check available free memory. Clear your browser cache and stored pages and transfer all your pics to a memory card. I had the same problem and when I freed up memory, I was able to mms pics. Good luck.
    03-09-08 05:02 PM
    IT WORKED!!!!

I resized the pic, all the way down to 'small' but it finally worked.

It didn't work on med or large, so I had to go all the way down to small.

Thank You for the tip!!!!

Youre da coolest!!
    03-10-08 08:23 AM
    To send the MMS message, you will include the recipient�s phone number along with their carrier�s e-mail prefix. An example of this would be [email protected] for a T-mobile telephone number. This does require that you know who your recipient�s carrier is, however, all you have to do is ask your friend who their cell phone carrier is. After you have done this, you will be able to send the MMS message to them, and they will receive it like a MMS text message.

Below are the Email Prefixes for the major cell phone carriers: Verizon, vzpix.com; AT&T/Cingular, mms.att.com; T-Mobile, tmomail.net; Sprint/Nextel, messaging.sprintpcs.com; Virgin Mobile, vmobl.net; Amp�d Mobile, vzwpix.com; Alltel, message.alltel.com

Yupp thats the way i do it too when sending pics to my bro who has a 8700g with no data plan, i send it as email and he recieves it as MMS.
    04-17-08 03:07 PM
    Sprint 8830 does it have mms???
    04-24-08 01:17 AM
    Hey guys, I'm able to send and receive texts and receive picture messages, but people don't seem to receive my photo messages, any ideas why?? I have an unlimited data plan with AT&T and have the Curve 8310. Thanks guys!
    Since you have the data plan, your better off sending the pics as e-mail to their phone, well just to the people your having trouble with. a t-mobile example: email pic to 10digit#@tmomail.net
    04-24-08 06:17 AM
    I had the same issue to all carriers...I would reboot and it would be ok for awhile, but than back to pfft. I called ATT and they had me reregister the service books...all good since.

04-24-08 10:52 AM
    I was experiencing the same problem on my 8310 with AT&T. I called tech support and they had me remove my battery for a soft reset. After powering back on they had me go into Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Hit my Menu button > Select "Register Now".

Once I did that I was back in business!
    06-17-08 04:03 PM
    I don't even see the option to compose a MMS. Where can I compose a MMS?
    09-15-08 09:10 AM
    Sprint 8830 does it have mms???
    as far as i know, sprint does not have MMS. some people i know have sprint curves and the MMS is not even an available option.

-randy
    09-15-08 09:19 AM
    That's weird because I have MMS inbox and outbox folders but no option to compose one
    09-15-08 11:10 AM
    emailing and mmsing is not working for me...funny thing is that is was a few hours ago in the same place i am at
    03-13-09 07:29 PM
    emailing and mmsing is not working for me...funny thing is that is was a few hours ago in the same place i am at
    FIrst thing I would do is remove the battery with the device powered on for 15 seconds. If this reboot helps
    03-13-09 07:45 PM
    I am with AT&T i have full data package and i am using small pict and normal setting and can't send picts using mms or text. when someone sends to me i get a login page and password to view the pict. My wife has same phone without data package and she can send mms picts. any ideas how to fix this???
    04-07-10 04:25 PM
    I had a similar problem. I couldn't send nor receive any MMS. I recorded an extremely short MMS which was automatically saved to a default spot under my Blackberry 'Device' folder. It wouldn't even let me move it to my media card. When I selected 'explore' to manage my files, it wasn't even visible.

Then I read a post where someone suggested to send a test MMS to yourself. I did and immediately every problem above corrected itself. I was able to go into the 'Device' folder and move the videos I previously recorded. I then changed it to default to my media card. Now I'm going to test a larger file and see if other people can send and receive from me.

If this doesn't work, I saw a subsequent post that required a fix by AT&T tier support. He said that he had an iphone and changed to a BB therefore some settings had to be changed by technical support.

Hope this works. TXT and MMS is a must!
    05-05-10 08:34 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD