Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue

I take a picture with my Curve, Then try and send it from my Default (desktop) and their isnt a send option

But if I switch from my default to my aol account, no problem, send option appears and it is good to go...

anyone know how to trouble shoot this?
    05-14-08 01:44 PM
    I just tried to do this with my Curve and it showed up without any issues. The only thing was that it didn't have an option to send until I attached an email address
    05-14-08 02:30 PM
    Unable to send photos using an email account associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server when the BlackBerry smartphone has a BlackBerry Internet Service account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc ID : KB14626
    Last Modified : 2007-10-31
    Document Type : Support

Print this page

Environment
    BlackBerry� Enterprise Server software versions 4.0 Service Pack 6 (4.0.6) and 4.0 Service Pack 7 (4.0.7)
    BlackBerry� Internet Service
    BlackBerry smartphones
    SDR151136

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem
    The BlackBerry smartphone user is unable to send a picture as an email message from the Media application of the BlackBerry smartphone. The Send option is not present on the menu when the email message is sent using an email account that is associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.

Cause
    Although the current BlackBerry Internet Service supports large attachments or attachments that are in their native format, BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.0 does not.

A BlackBerry smartphone that is provisioned with the current BlackBerry Internet Service uses it as the default method for sending pictures from the camera. As a result, when attempting to send a picture attachment from an email account that is associated with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the Send option will be missing from the menu as the image is in native format and size.

Resolution
    Upgrade the BlackBerry Enterprise Server to software version 4.1 Service Pack 2 or later, since support for large attachments or attachments that are in their native format has been introduced in that version.

Workaround
    Follow the steps below to send the picture attachment from the Messages application on the BlackBerry smartphone:

Select Messages on the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone.
    Press the Menu key.
    Select the Compose Email option from the menu.
    In the To field, enter the contact address where the email message is to be sent.
    Press the Menu key again.
    Select the Attach File option from the menu.
    Browse to and select the picture to be attached to the email message.
    Send the email message.
    05-14-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD