I was walking home from a party last weekend and tried to unlock my phone... it was a good party so I couldn't get my password right in the ten tries. I also dropped the BB in the snow by accident... anyway after having everything reset on me, i cannot reply to emails. I can send a new email, but not reply. Also when I delete an email i get, I cannot remove it from the server, only on the phone, which brings up another problem... I am getting what seems like 100 emails a day from the network@... blackberry.net. I don't remember getting so many when I first got my BB and they eventually stopped. Can anyone help me?? It is finals week at my college and I am in need of help!!!! If it makes any difference, I have an 8320 from T-Mobile with the newest software update.
    12-11-08 09:24 PM
    The solution would be to throw away your blackberry and get a device more suited to your lifestyle.
    12-11-08 09:34 PM
    Ignore the above suggestion, having a BB doesnt mean you have to NOT have a social life. sheesh.

Anyways, have you tried to resend your service books?

Manage internet email icon, and follow the steps, or log onto tmobile where you can edit your email etc, and send fro0m there?

Also, register the device on the network
    Options, advanced, host routing table, menu key, register
    12-11-08 09:41 PM
    I resent the service books and re-registered... now I am golden! Thanks

In my defense, this phone fits my lifestyle perfectly... can't live without it
    12-11-08 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD