Hi everyone a friend of mine recommended me to tis sie, after doing a search for my problem I havent seen a clean cut solution, I have tried several ways to fix my precious blackberry!

My Problem:
    As of yesterday I cannot see my sent or outgoing SMS txt msgs. But I can still send out txt messages out to people as well as emails(I can see my sent/recieved emails), I just can't see my recieved/sent txt messages so please help because it is recieving and sending out txt msgs i just can't see them =/

- Note: Every now and again I get this Uncaught execption when i rebooted my blackberry. java.lang.NullPointerException

I have tried the following solutions so far:
    1) Deleted history logs,old txt msgs, and old emails
    cleaned out my cache /cookies and deleted anything uneccessary to free up space.

2) Call ATT and basically waited for 40 mins for them to just tell me it's not a service problem but the phone itself =/

3) Checked "options" to make sure that it shows my sent messages (and it does)

4) Restarted/Rebooted my BB
    03-26-08 02:45 AM
    I had the same problem this weekend. My problem was I overloaded the memory with pics of my newborn son and the entire system crashed on me. I was receiving the same nullpointer java errors/exceptions and a couple other ones as well which were saying were timing out. BAsically, my BB was totally frozen. Also, when receiving IM's, they would not appear in my chatbox at all.

That being said, I had to perform a sync backup then open the application loader program from your desktop. I then completely deleted everything off of my system. Then i had to reconnect to the desktop and reload everything back onto it along with freeing up some free space. BB is working just like new again. I know it will seem crazy/scary to do this but there are a few posts on here of others performing the same function/process. There are also posts about a JL_CMDER program which will wipe your system out for you so that you can rebuild it from your desktop program. I could not find a working link to that program. The application loader to load/uninstall programs worked for me. Now i am off to get a 4GB expansion card! Good luck!
    03-26-08 08:45 AM
    How do I do a "sync back up" from my desktop, to try to recover info?
    11-10-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD