When i get sent a wma file as an e-mail attachment my BB wont open it. I use gmail for email on BB.
    01-20-09 01:07 AM
    Try saving the attachment first.
    01-20-09 01:10 AM
    The Curve doesn't support WMA natively. To play them you need to find a third party app that supports it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 01:12 AM
    The Curve doesn't support WMA natively. To play them you need to find a third party app that supports it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
    But the good news is that you are wrong. The curve does support wma.

Supported media types on the BlackBerry smartphone
    01-20-09 01:18 AM
    I'm so glad I was wrong!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 01:27 AM
    try the free xPlayer, its like a mobile version of the VLC Player, which as many knows plays almost anything.
    01-20-09 09:29 AM
    When i get sent a wma file as an e-mail attachment my BB wont open it. I use gmail for email on BB.
    My problem is, some of my wma's play, some don't...I still haven't figured that one out. They play fine on my laptop and were 'converted' when I put them on my curve, but as it goes down the playlist, it hits some songs, bounces from play to pause back to play, then skips to the next song. I even tried removing all the ones that wouldn't play and reloading them....still no go on certain songs.
    03-30-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD