I tried to move mp4s over to my bb but they wont convert and they wont play.
    moved em with media manager and just drag and drop and never get the conversion option.

help
    02-10-08 11:04 AM
    I don't know the answer to this, but would love to see one! Perhaps there is an MP4 player for BB available? anyone know or hear of one?
    02-10-08 07:04 PM
    And I tried the xPlayer available here free- no go.
    02-10-08 07:56 PM
    I tried to move mp4s over to my bb but they wont convert and they wont play.
    moved em with media manager and just drag and drop and never get the conversion option.

help
    mp4s are itunes format right? If so then you can't play them on a Blackberry.
    02-10-08 08:04 PM
    Its a pain in the **** but ya can burn itunes songs onto a cd then reimport them into another media player and convert them to any format. At least that's what I've been told, I've never tried.
    02-10-08 08:17 PM
    download wavepad.

google it, the application is free.

wavepad allows you to convert mp4s to mp3s.
    02-10-08 08:17 PM
    Mp4s are just videos. Should be able to play, but I can never get the dm to work for this. I have a windows based media player I use at work to watch videos(and listen to music) since my hands are usually busy with my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-08 03:37 AM
    Hmm... I watch my mp4 files in the media player that came with the blackberry. I've converted some of my dvd's to blackberry using Aimersoft DVD to Blackberry and the mp4's I get from that program work absolutely fine. I've also converted some video files to mp4 using SUPER.

What program do you use to convert your mp4's?
    02-11-08 06:50 AM
    Hmm... I watch my mp4 files in the media player that came with the blackberry. I've converted some of my dvd's to blackberry using Aimersoft DVD to Blackberry and the mp4's I get from that program work absolutely fine. I've also converted some video files to mp4 using SUPER.

What program do you use to convert your mp4's?
    what do you use as settings (the decoder mainly) for super? i'm looking right now to find something that will play on my berry , but have yet to find anything.
    07-09-08 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD