No one has an answer for this apparently widespread problem ?
    My Problems all started with the dreaded voice dial loop that I eventually had to remove voicedial with maxmem to fix .THis worked for a day or so , then my "no earpiece audio" problems started . did the google thing , did the pull battery trick , worked ok for a quick fix .
    THEN that stopped working .
    Then I upgraded my os to 4.5 and this worked cool for a few "hours" .
    then I had the same ol voicedial loop problem "again".
    Uninstalled the voicedial with maxmem again , and worked ok for a few weeks.
    then the in/out call audio problems surfaced again . the pull batt fix worked ok for a few weeks but now I have a useless phone that can not be reset even with a batt pull .

This phone now only surfs and texts .sometimes the earpiece works ,more often tho , it doesnt .
    Has anyone got a straight answer on this recurring problem ?
    my suspicions are that this is a voicedial switch (left side button) problem or a media player problem .
    Last edited by djsmuv; 07-17-09 at 11:23 AM. Reason: addendum
    07-17-09 11:21 AM
    the only problem i have is when i plug out my earpiece the voice dial would say "say a command" but thats rare, my headset is dying but its been a year they lasted longer than i thought as for your no reset on a batt pull i dont see how that works. very strange case
    07-17-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD