Searched a bunch of threads on here about logicmail and I am sure all the settings are right, and in my actual Gmail account both pop and imap are on. For POP I put in my username and password, outgoing and incoming server is all right, SSl checked, mds proxy checked, but when I try to connect it just keeps spitting back at me "authentication" and asks me to put in my username and password. Why can't I get past this?
    03-25-09 06:31 PM
    can anyone help with my problem......
    03-25-09 10:03 PM
    I tried using Logic Mail so many times and was unable to get it working similarly. I even contacted their customer support and they were ineffective in resolving my problem... I eventually gave up... sorry it's not necessarily helpful, just my experience with the service.
    03-26-09 12:22 AM
    Are you sure you need MDS and SSL? Try turning one or the other or both off, and see if that might solve your issue.
    03-26-09 12:24 AM
    yes i have tried either on/off, both off and both on...still stuck at authentication
    03-26-09 01:50 AM
    I also went on logicmail's site but no success...
    03-26-09 07:44 PM
    my experience with logicmail is i can get aim to receive mail.. but i cant send..
    and hotmail wont even connect.
    03-03-10 05:22 PM
    I've had similar problems with logicmail. I can connect/get mail. But cannot respond. Although I hear from others who say they can respond. I am pretty sure I have the same version as them. Suppose its atleast good to be able to read messages, even if I can respond to them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD