I downloaded a file. I can't find it. When I go to dl again it says it is there but not. How do I go about finding it? sorry I am new to this stuff.
    04-02-09 09:28 PM
    What kind of file?

If it's a ringtone or mp3, go to Media, press Menu, Explore.

Explore device memory and memory card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 09:31 PM
    What type of file is it? How did you download it, OTA or with Desktop Manager and the PC

EDIT: Your other post you said it was a theme - Directions were given to find it and what it meant if you could not..... check the other post if you still need help let us know.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/help-197690/
    Last edited by Tremortality; 04-02-09 at 09:36 PM.
    04-02-09 09:32 PM
    It is a theme. It's not in the theme section. It's not in advance applications. Where could it be?
    04-02-09 09:39 PM
    It was not installed then. When you did it OTA did you see download and after that did it tell you it was successful?

If you have the link to the theme please post it if the above answers are yes.... options>about for and post your Operating System please.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 04-02-09 at 09:42 PM.
    04-02-09 09:40 PM
    Ok. It said couldn't dl it said it didn't find something. So does that mean it is not on my bb. My operating system........8330 4.5. Here is the link http://www.bltmember.com/BoRockster/...me_signs_L.jad
    04-02-09 09:50 PM
    When you click that link in on your phone what is the error message. I just sent that link from my home PC email to my Blackberry Email and it works fine.......
    04-02-09 09:53 PM
    Is that the OSHA safety signs theme? I didn't have any problems d'loading that theme a few days ago.

04-02-09 09:55 PM
    Check your browser configuration.

Make sure it is set to Emulation = Blackberry.

04-02-09 09:56 PM
    Is that the OSHA safety signs theme? I didn't have any problems d'loading that theme a few days ago.

Aye it is.... Works here too

gentlepersuasion
    The easiest way I think is to send the link in email from the PC email to the blackberry email - when the mail arrives, click the link, download and your done.

If you want to browse to the link with your phone you can do that as well I just think the other way is easiest.
    04-02-09 09:57 PM
    Oh I hate being so phone illiterate. I get so frustrated. Why can't i get how this all works!
    04-02-09 10:13 PM
    Did you check your browser settings?

With your BB browser open, press Menu. Select Options, Browser Settings. Make sure all the checkboxes are checked at the top, then make sure Emulation is set to Blackberry. Press the Menu key, Save.

04-02-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD