have the bb curve and am able to email to all in my address book EXCEPT for an address to one of the listserves. two others in my forum have the exact same phone...they can "reply" or "reply to all" and receive the emails...i cannot. i have no trouble replying from my computer and am always copied; i've spoken with VZW twice. they say it's not a verizon problem; my listserve moderator says it's not a listserve problem. i've removed & replaced battery, deleted email addy & added back, registered & registered using email setup, gone through "service books" a gazillion times and have sprinkled fairy dust :-)
    other suggestions?
    thx
    01-02-09 08:58 PM
    I'd wonder if it's due to the fact that BlackBerry actually uses an alias for your "from" address and the listserve may see that it's not really a registered user... except you say others with the same phone are successful. Still, knowing the nature of listserves, it makes me suspicious... Any message from the listserve as to why you're being rejected?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 09:09 PM
    I'd wonder if it's due to the fact that BlackBerry actually uses an alias for your "from" address and the listserve may see that it's not really a registered user... except you say others with the same phone are successful. Still, knowing the nature of listserves, it makes me suspicious... Any message from the listserve as to why you're being rejected?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks much for the reply! i've spoken personally with the listserve owner and she finds no problem. i'm just now signing up for a gmail acct and am going to register for the listserv again and see if that helps. it's so odd that i can send/receive emails to every other addy. and, the listserve only has like 30 people so i don't think its a matter of volume delays....thx
    01-02-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD