The first message I get when installing Operamini is" The Application OM has attempted to accessa low-level network coonection ( On Cable Modem), would you like to allow this?" i pick "yes" Then it says the application OM has attempted to access the netwrom, would you like to allow?i hit "yes" then the red bar at the bottom goes to the end....then i get "failed to connect to the internet. I have set all setting to allow on my BB 8320. Because i have T-mobile, i have "wa[.myvoicestream.com" set in APN, leaving the username and password blank. Wi-fi is turned off. Why won't this work,. I have seen other posts here, and on crackberry.com stating the same issues. And every solution offered, I have covered. How do I make this work? Please, I'm about to toss the BB in the lake lol Gary
    05-19-08 07:37 PM
    It should be just wap.voicestream.com not what you have
    05-19-08 07:44 PM
    I did have that...i had a typo in my request
    05-19-08 07:55 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications, highlight operamini and click the menu button>edit permissions and make sure they're all yes. Also did you do a battery pull after changing the APN?
    Last edited by perkyaim99; 05-19-08 at 08:05 PM.
    05-19-08 08:00 PM
    yes, they dont say yes..the options are allow, custom and something else. I have it all set to allow. The APN was already set how it;'s supposed to for t-mobile. and did a battery pull, nada!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    05-19-08 08:27 PM
    well it should be working
    05-19-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD