So ever since I got the new os4.5 on my 8310 I haven't been able to delete pictues. No its not because I love the picture and don't want to see it go, the delete option is gone all together. Any ideas or suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:54 AM
    if youre pressing the menu button and its not there, i have never heard of this..
    03-23-09 12:59 AM
    Haven't seen any corrective actions taken, have you tried a battery pull yet?

03-23-09 02:47 AM
    Are you trying to delete the blackberry background images? Do you also have "full menu" view on as well?

03-23-09 03:04 AM
    Okay so to answer the questions in order...yes the problem is I press the menu button and "delete" is completely gone. No they are not background images and yes I am sure its the full menu. Also I have tried numerous battery pulls but still get the same problem.

03-23-09 11:06 AM
    Are they on a Media Card? Can the PC see them and possibly delete them?

If that works, then try copying them from the card to a PC, and enything else on the card, and re-format the card in the BB. Then put everything back and see if that fixes the original problem.
    03-23-09 11:53 AM
    I know this one!!!! Same thing happened to me. When you click on media, befor clicking on pictures click options>explore>then either device memory or media card. Going in to pictures this way is the only way I can delete pictures.

03-23-09 02:28 PM
    I havent had problems deleting photos, just moving them into folders. try opening the photo, then deleting it... instead of looking at the pictures in grid format.
    03-23-09 03:49 PM
    I have a curve 8520, and the same thing happened to me, and the dates were 1970. I pressed delete, it said it was read only, and i pressed yes. then iş did a physical battery pull, and it solved the problem. Thanks so much!!!
    08-30-10 01:51 PM
    I've got the Storm 9500 and I couldn't delete any pix from the device and couldn't seem to with media mgr. Got the same message as blueberry there above. Pix dated 1/1/1970, read only and couldn't delete. My problem happened AFTER I synched w desktop mgr. Weird. Pix I didn't want xferred back on to device were there and I couldn't delete. A battery pull did the trick. Whew!
    09-07-10 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD