Now I am thinking, I bought this phone to have a mobile internet but it failed me. Usually errors like connection terminated, w010 i think and some other codes. Sometimes I can connect but I can't browse for anything. Please help me on the proper settings. Thanks!
    01-18-08 11:18 PM
    Now I am thinking, I bought this phone to have a mobile internet but it failed me. Usually errors like connection terminated, w010 i think and some other codes. Sometimes I can connect but I can't browse for anything. Please help me on the proper settings. Thanks!
    Call T-Mobile, and ask them to transfer you to Hotspot @home department and they will be able to help you even if you don't use the Hotspot @home service at all, PDA department can also help.
    01-19-08 01:54 AM
    Do yourself a big favor and cancel T-mobile. There wifi always disconnects and has problems.
    01-19-08 11:22 AM
    Do yourself a big favor and cancel T-mobile. There wifi always disconnects and has problems.

Bad advice.

I have a TMo 8320 and the wifi works great. I use wifi at home and TMobile's UMA service is great. No other provider in North America has this service. When i go overseas I can get on the hotel's wifi and make free calls back home. When I'm in a hotel here in the states and have little cell coverage I can get on the hotel's wifi and make my calls.
    01-19-08 12:05 PM
    Benny's advice is good advice. TMo has a dedicated H@H customer service dept.
    01-19-08 12:09 PM
    I have to agree!! the wifi is sweet at home, the calls are loud and clear!!
    01-19-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD