I just got a new 8GB microSD card and installed it in my 8310. I formatted it which it completed and told me I've got 7.55GB available. My device memory for picture storage is full so I tried to change the save location by going through the options but when I highlight the option that says "Store Pictures:In Device Memory" and press the ball the submenu that comes up says Save, Close, and Full Menu. Clicking on the Menu button presents me with Save, Switch Application and Close. How can I get this option to allow me to save pictures to the media card?

PS: I also turned Media Card Support On, as well as Mass Storage Mode Support.
    Last edited by MikeA57; 11-08-10 at 11:38 AM.
    11-08-10 11:30 AM
    While trying to change the option to store the pictures to the media card I had the BB hooked up to my computer. I realized this when I went back in to make sure that Media Card Access was turned on and there was a warning message on that screen. When I disconnected from the PC, it automatically switched picture storage to the Media Card which is the way I want it.

Thanks and sorry for the false alarm.

Mike
    11-08-10 12:14 PM
    Glad you figured it out on your own! Enjoy the extra room.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD