For some reason I am having this issue-

I was able to get videos from another blackberry sent to my blackberry address I sent up when I first bought the phone and now I do not even get emails/ videos.. and the video was sent 3 times. So I tried sending it through to my Gmail account and when I click the attachment it does not give me the option to open the attachment. I checked the application to make sure I have the attachment app and I do.. and I use to be able to get the videos and now I can�t? can someone please help!!

Thank you in advance!!

Tylu
    11-17-08 11:26 AM
    When you open the email, press the Menu button. Is there an option to download or open the attachment there?
    11-17-08 11:28 AM
    I use to have that.. not nope. no option.

When i click the attachment I get
    copy, reply, forward, reply to all, delete and full menu.
    11-17-08 11:38 AM
    Try going to Full Menu. See if it's there. Also, how big is the video file?
    11-17-08 11:40 AM
    i want to say the video is no longer than 30 seconds. I've had videos sent to me under 30 seconds with no problem. I know that when you try to sent it as a MMS the 30 second video is to big.

When I go to the full menu, no option to open, or view attachment or save.
    just weird that all of a sudden i can't get videos anymore when i could.. i haven't changed anything.. that i know of
    11-17-08 11:42 AM
    Hmm. I'm not sure why it would change. I'm not sure about Verizon, but I know that T-Mobile doesn't allow emails with attachments that are like 5MB to be viewed or downloaded. It might be the matter of size. Can't say for sure though. Sorry
    11-17-08 11:56 AM
    no worries... thank you so much for your help.
    11-17-08 12:40 PM
    now i just sent a test video to myself and it now says at the bottom of the MMS i need to download Quicktime 6.5 of higher? How come I need to download it now, when i never needed it before?

whats the defauly video application for the curve 8330?
    11-17-08 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD