I cannot receive texts from anybody on the Alltel network... However, they can receive my texts, but when they reply, I do not receive them...

When I was with T-Mobile, I couldn't text Alltel either, and then I changed to Alltel for a little bit, and it worked, then I went back to T-Mobile, couldn't text Alltel, and now I'm at AT&T and I still cannot text Alltel

I tried contacting AT&T support, I was on the phone with them for about 2 hours, and they couldn't solve anything. They told me like this "somewhere in the texting cyber internet, you're messages are getting lost"... lol

but they said it should be on there part, thing is, its not just one number, its EVERYONE on Alltel.

So they told me to call Alltel, and try to tell them I had an account with them, and when I ported over it got messed up. I called Alltel, they couldn't do anything because I didn't have an account with them.

Any advice or opinions or anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    07-16-08 01:34 PM
    Have your friends on Alltel all them up and b*tch. There is obviously nothing you can do... and this all seems to be Alltel's fault!!

So your friends on Alltel should call and complain that you are not getting their messages!
    07-16-08 01:37 PM
    Have your friends on Alltel all them up and b*tch. There is obviously nothing you can do... and this all seems to be Alltel's fault!!

So your friends on Alltel should call and complain that you are not getting their messages!
    lol that's actually what the AT&T rep said... well he didn't mention the b*tching part lol, but he did say to have my Alltel friends call them up and try to figure it out

thanks for you're input!
    07-16-08 01:40 PM
    i was gonna say.... alltel kinda is the outcast of the post-paid world

with obvious reasons
    07-16-08 01:42 PM
    I cannot receive texts from anybody on the Alltel network... However, they can receive my texts, but when they reply, I do not receive them...

When I was with T-Mobile, I couldn't text Alltel either, and then I changed to Alltel for a little bit, and it worked, then I went back to T-Mobile, couldn't text Alltel, and now I'm at AT&T and I still cannot text Alltel

I tried contacting AT&T support, I was on the phone with them for about 2 hours, and they couldn't solve anything. They told me like this "somewhere in the texting cyber internet, you're messages are getting lost"... lol

but they said it should be on there part, thing is, its not just one number, its EVERYONE on Alltel.

So they told me to call Alltel, and try to tell them I had an account with them, and when I ported over it got messed up. I called Alltel, they couldn't do anything because I didn't have an account with them.

Any advice or opinions or anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I was having a problem on Monday receiving texts from anyone not on Alltel.
    I could send them out, but not receive back.

I got with a technician and they called me back Tuesday mid-morning and had found a glitch somewhere in their stuff and it has been working since.
    07-16-08 01:54 PM
    I was having a problem on Monday receiving texts from anyone not on Alltel.
    I could send them out, but not receive back.

I got with a technician and they called me back Tuesday mid-morning and had found a glitch somewhere in their stuff and it has been working since.
    grrr I envy you now lol
    07-16-08 01:56 PM
    i was gonna say.... alltel kinda is the outcast of the post-paid world

with obvious reasons

Why is that?
    07-16-08 02:03 PM
    So any word on your friends calling Alltel and ********?
    07-16-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD