I activated my BB Curve 8830 late last week and all is great except that I cannot receive text messages from any Verizon subsciber. I can send them but that is all. SMS works fine with Sprint and ATT. Sprint Care line has no clue. Can anyone help?
    01-14-09 07:56 PM
    did you port your phone over to Sprint?
    01-14-09 08:03 PM
    I had the phone activated thru Sprint care if that is what you mean.
    01-14-09 08:18 PM
    no, I mean did you bring your phone number from one carrier over to Sprint? When people do that some SMS problems can happen for the first few days. If you did not then I could call customer service and have them troubleshoot it with you.
    01-14-09 08:37 PM
    I did not switch carriers and I have called customer service 3 times and actually took the phone to a local store. No luck yet. Do you know if upgrading my OS would do anything for this problem?
    01-14-09 08:41 PM
    You might try resending your service books if your adventures so far haven't included that. Your carrier can do it, or you can do it from the BIS website from your PC, or you can do it from your handheld - EMail Setup>login if necessary>Service Books>Resend Service Books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 11:36 PM
    Someone else just posted about this also.. It might be something with sprint. Try resending your service books..
    01-14-09 11:44 PM
    Someone else just posted about this also.. It might be something with sprint. Try resending your service books..
    lol. yeah, that someone is the same person.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/tex...oblems-137316/
    01-14-09 11:51 PM
    lol. yeah, that someone is the same person.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/tex...oblems-137316/
    LOL.. Oh.. So i guess since they didnt get the answer they wanted the first time.. They will try again..
    01-15-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD