I just recently added to my tmobile account the blackberry plan.. I went through everythign and setup my email... I am able to send emails to my gmail account but I cannot receive emails if sent to my blackbeery account...

Also is there a step by step guide to show me how to use my blackberry to run my gmail account, thanks

Dream
    03-28-08 06:17 PM
    03-28-08 06:22 PM
    I did all that but have not received an email saying that it is all setup how long does that normally take...

Dream
    03-28-08 06:36 PM
    mmmm.. when I did my set-up, I got the confirmation about 2 minutes after. maybe something wasn't done right w/ your registration..

try calling your service provider bc it might be a glitch on their end

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 07:02 PM
    The only message i have received is the message saying that your blackberry has been registered on the network

Dream
    03-28-08 07:39 PM
    go to the tmobile site BB BIS PAGE and sent the service books again

03-28-08 07:43 PM
    i am at the bis page where do you go to resend the service books.. I dont see anything about that.. I have tried deleting the gmail account and setting it up again but no luck..

Dream
    03-28-08 08:12 PM
    Great, I just received the email from blackberry saying everything has been setup... Dont know if it was something I did or just a time issue.. Thansk Everyone, Now onto the next issue... Check the forum..

Dream
    03-28-08 08:30 PM
    bis page on the left hand side go to settings

Services

Email Accounts

Settings

Change Device

Service Books

03-28-08 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD