Maybe a silly newbie question, in the past I used a Blackberry and I really enjoyed the phone. However, since my phone plan is through the corporation, they issue only smartphones or PPC for mobile email and internet service. The company is migrating to T-Mobile (away from AT&T due to new contract $$) and I will be issued a new HTC Dash running WM6. Bottom Line... can I use a Curve and directly login to POP3 mail accounts? I know that it will not be pushed without a BB plan. Thanks
    10-17-07 08:27 AM
    I don't know about that...
    but you can get the unlimited email/internet service for $19.99 with T-mobile. That's what I use and that's what we use at work. Our emails are linked through the Internet via POP server as well
    10-17-07 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the reply. So, in summary, you can take the SIM from a T-Mobile that has an internet plan and pop it into a Blackberry and have internet access? Then you can configure the phone to login to a POP3 account and receive and reply to mail? Can you have separate accounts? I know that they will not be consolidated like the BB plan provides but that is OK. Dave
    10-17-07 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD