I know you can set the profiles and stuff for in and out of holster, but is there a way to disable the holster settings alltogether? I want to be able to listen to my music and have it in the holster or be able to talk on the phone via headset with the phone in the holster but it always goes into standby when i put it in the holster...is there a way to disable it? I just want to be able to listen to music or talk on the phone "hands free" without having to settle for just putting it in my pocket...i have a holster, that's what its for...thanks in advance.
    01-02-09 11:59 PM
    There's no way to disable holster mode. However, you can buy holsters without magnets. Putting the BlackBerry in one of those is no different from putting it in your pocket. Without a magnet, the BlackBerry will respond as if out of the holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 12:06 AM
    Nope. If it's by a magnet, it will go into "sleep" mode (which is slightly different than "standby"). There's nothing you can do.
    01-03-09 12:08 AM
    I just take the magnet out of the holster or case. Thats the easiest route.
    01-03-09 06:49 PM
    I have the Seidio Holster and can't see or feel a magnet on it, isn't it supposed to be where the space key is?

Nevermind i found it...got a paperclip and found it...lol.
    01-12-09 12:09 PM
    I listen to music on mine with it in the holster with no problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 12:48 PM
    I don't see what the deal is if it's got a magnet or not. The magnet saves battery juice, that's for sure...
    01-12-09 12:51 PM
    I listen to music and talk on the phone with it in my holster all the time.
    01-12-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD