I downloaded Desktop manager that doesn't have media manager, then I downloaded the Blackberry Meida Sync, but it tells me that I have to insert Media card which I don't have. So now I'm downloading Desktop Manager 4.6 with the media manager. Now how to do add songs without Media card?
    07-09-09 04:06 PM
    What device do you have, your profile says 8900, but you are posting in the 83XX forum.

You really should get a memory card. A 4GB card is really inexpensive now.

If you have an 83XX, your memory will fill up pretty fast. The songs are about 4-6MB each.
    07-09-09 04:16 PM
    Yeah I have a 8330. Same as yours, but I'm downloading the desktop manager 4.6 with the media manager. How do I add songs now without a media card?
    07-09-09 04:29 PM
    use the file manager loader. I'm trying to think. I know how to do it but not the menus. you basically drag and drop the files into the songs folder on the phone.. FYI this will reduce your phones memory causing it to run alot slower than normal. Like he said 4gb memory cards are like $20 if that
    07-09-09 04:43 PM
    Can someone elaborate?
    I'll get a media card as soon as i can, but for now I'm lost.
    07-09-09 04:49 PM
    I would be i'm not at home so I have no idea of the top of my head. Just expect your phone to not run optimal if you have alot of songs saved on it..
    07-09-09 04:56 PM
    I can't click on Media Manager on the Desktop Manager, just the Media Sync. And when I open that, it says to put in the media card which I don't have. What do I dooooooooooooo?
    07-09-09 05:12 PM
    I got an 8Gb class 66 for less than $14 at Amazon.

Works very nicely!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 05:18 PM
    I can't click on Media Manager on the Desktop Manager, just the Media Sync. And when I open that, it says to put in the media card which I don't have. What do I dooooooooooooo?
    Look, you cannot reasonably put music in your BB without the Media card. Get a card, please, and your problem goes away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 05:21 PM
    Put more than one or two songs into your BB's internal memory and you won't have enough free memory for it to run properly. You'll start to get randomly deleted calendar events, text messages, and even emails. Like BergerKings says, just get the memory card. You'll save yourself a TON of headaches.
    07-09-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD