I'm not savvy enough to make my own ringers - can someone make me two different ringers? I'm looking for

Song: Bamboo Banga
    Artist: M.I.A.
    Start from: 0:09
    Duration: 30 seconds

and

The entire theme song for Astronaut Jones from the SNL skit with Tracy Morgan.

If anyone can help me out, I'd be so grateful!
    09-04-09 10:20 AM
    this is a REALLY easy site... takes all of 30 seconds

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    09-04-09 10:23 AM
    If you have songs on your pc you can install on card via mass storage or card reader. Then in media, music, highlight the song, menu, make ringtone.

If you have the songs an want someone to shorten them to 30 secs or so you need to provide songs.
    09-04-09 10:24 AM
    I'll definitely try to make one for the song - because I have that mp3 - but I don't know how to make one of the astronaut jones theme song - i was able to find a clip on a website (www (dot) entertonement(dot)com/clips/gftqmvrgqs--Astronaut-Jones-Theme-Song]Astronaut Jones Theme Song, Saturday Night Live, SNL, Tracy Morgan, Sound Bite) but i can't send it to myself because i didn't upload it - and i don't know how to record it so that i can make a ringtone out of it.
    09-04-09 10:38 AM
    This free program allows you to cut a snippet out of pretty much any sound file, thus creating your own ringtone.
    Once you make it, you can use the media manager in BBDM to transfer the file to your ringtone folder on your phone.
    09-04-09 11:13 AM
    Sounds good - but how do I do that with a clip that I can't download?
    09-04-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD