I know this might be a really obvious question for some but I thought I would ask anyway. I recently upgraded to an android phone but really don't like it and it's to late to return it. So, my options are to go back to my 8330 which is 2 yrs. old and hope it makes it the next 2 yrs. of our contract or stay with the Android that annoys the heck out of me. Is it possible to take the SD card out of the android and put it in the BB so I don't have to deal with activation fee's? I'm thinking that it's not possible but a friend insists that I can do it.
    Don't want to damage my BB. Thanks in advance for any advise.
    08-14-10 02:11 PM
    I don't understand your question. It almost sounds like you are thinking that the SD card is like a sim card because you are talking about activation fees.

An SD card is a memory card, nothing more, nothing less. It can be moved from phone to phone, but sometimes it is better to format the card first to prevent file incompatibilities from occurring.
    08-14-10 02:24 PM
    If you are having problems using your Android phone, perhaps you can post here so that others can help you:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/
    08-14-10 02:34 PM
    I think you can switch between two sprint phones as often as you like without activation fees. Try to do it online (log onto your sprint account.) Or call *2 for help -- be sure to ask if there is a charge.

What android phone did you get, and why don't you like it?
    08-14-10 02:55 PM
    I got an HTC Hero. But find that the touch screen to be a pain. I feel like the functions I need are really not user friendly on the Hero. And the cut and paste feature of my 8330 is something i used regularly but the Hero doesn't seem to work the same way. The Hero has some quirky little things like switching between voicemails in the middle of a message. There's a few others that I can't recall right now. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it but really I like my old BB better. LOL
    08-16-10 09:07 PM
    hmm. ok, the card that's in my BB must be a sim then. I never did upgrade to more memory in it. Should I assume the card in my android is and SD? And, the next thing would be how would I format the card from the android to use in the BB?
    Thanks
    08-16-10 09:11 PM
    The Sprint BB would not have a sim card. To format the card in the BB, press Menu, Media Card, Menu, Format Card.
    08-16-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD