is there a way to make the screen come on and light up when i recieve incoming calls or messages.when im driving with themusic on and cant hear the phone this would help alot
    12-04-08 04:29 PM
    The screen does come on with calls but not with sms/mms. There is a way to do it and it's with a 3rd party app (not sure what it's called. Check the CB app store for it) But i do suggest a Bluetooth for the Calls issue...most of them will ring or play a little tune in your ear when you have an incoming call.
    12-04-08 04:42 PM
    SMS display on ( a third party app)will light the screen with a message, it should already light with calls.
    12-04-08 04:46 PM
    Thanks for the app name Rachel...and for reiterating what I had said! lol...jk. I just couldn't remember the name of it...i probably thought too hard. haha
    12-04-08 05:08 PM
    You can also do this with BBLight, which is free. The newest version is 1.86.
    12-04-08 07:06 PM
    PeekAWho is another awesome program that not only turns on the screen, but also allows you the option of dealing with the email or SMS right when it comes in. It will take you directly to your inbox with an email, but with the SMS you have to navigate there. Their Customer Support team is incredible too. Check it out...
    12-04-08 07:09 PM
    i had the same problem hearing my phone over the dual 15's... so i hooked my phone up to my stereo through an auxilary cable and just play music from my phone. that way it pauses the music for a call or pauses it if you have a text tone enabled.
    12-05-08 05:43 AM
    anyone have a link for those two apps?
    12-13-08 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD