Was trying to see if their was any .pdf viewers for the Blackberry Curve 8330, and so far it seems to be a no.

So my next question, is their any method of being able to convert a .pdf file to something that can be recognized and viewed on a Blackberry Curve 8330?

Thank you,
    Bowers
    03-18-09 03:41 PM
    Not sure about the curve specifically but I downloaded BeamReader for my storm and it allows me to view and download PDF files. Also possibly a work around which might work, get the PDF on your PC and copy the text and then paste it to a word document then send the word document to your phone and you should be able to view it on Docs to go....I just tried it on my computer at work and was able to open a PDF file copy it and then transfer it to a word document....just a thought. Good luck
    03-18-09 03:57 PM
    I've tried BeamReader and it's ok - I just don't use it enough to want to pay for it. (the trial expired.)

So long as all you want to do is read a .pdf and not edit it on your BB, I have a solution for you. I've been using it for work documents and it works very well indeed.

I use the mobipocket reader to read books on the go, as well as keep up with headlines from USA Today, etc. With Mobipocket, you can import a .pdf file and read it on your phone using the mobipocket reader app.

Just takes a few seconds for the conversion and upload to your phone, and works like a charm. Not to mention I've always got a good book (or 80) to read when I have some time to kill.

Hope this helps. Here's the link:

Mobipocket.com - eBooks and ebook reader for your PC, PDA and Smartphone: Palm, Windows mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, or PocketPC.
    03-18-09 06:56 PM
    OOPS - here is a better link to take you directly to the Mobipocket download page.

Mobipocket ebook Reader
    03-18-09 06:57 PM
    Repligo is worth the money. Great, cutting edge product. Give the trial a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD