I just purchased my Blackberry curve because ATT told me it was capable of emailing Microsoft Access files to my office. The files are less than 5MB.
    After consulting with 3 different ATT people who all said it was possible although none of them knew how to do it. I called Blackberry Tech who quickly charged me to talk about it and then told me the 4.2 OS on my curve would not handle Microsoft files.
    Does anyone have an idea here? Also I am told a new updated OS for the curve is coming out soon, ATT just did not know when or if it would resolve my problem. I think I am missing Verizon already!!!
    12-19-08 04:32 PM
    I would call ATT and let them know what happend and they should offest the charge to your account. GO to management if you have to. Also in the future the carrier should/can xfer you to RIM and they will not charge you. But hey 3 techs and they said it should work, they would have not xfer'd you to them.

Good luck.
    12-19-08 04:35 PM
    Also, many email services strip Access files out. It's hard sometimes to email Access files due to security issues.
    12-19-08 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD