I have an end user that can not send pictures from her email on her Sprint Curve 8330. When she sets up the email, there is not a "send" option.
    Any ideas
    11-05-08 02:06 PM
    Have her resend service books, Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register
    11-05-08 05:01 PM
    Have her resend service books, Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register
    service books AND host routing table, they are two diff things.
    11-05-08 05:03 PM
    I have a similar problem-

I have a Curve 8330 with Verizon service. I used to be able to send photos via email, no problem. Unlike the in the previous post I do have the send option, but all my photos fail when I try to send them after about 15 minutes. It is almost like it "times out".

I have reduced the photo size to small, made sure the quality is "normal" have deleted most of the photos in memory and deleted emails from the 8330's inbox. None of that helped. Even photos as small as 16KB fail.

I would appreciate any help or ideas!
    11-05-08 05:12 PM
    service books AND host routing table, they are two diff things.
    Right, thanks for keeping me honest Rachel.
    11-05-08 05:22 PM
    I have a similar problem-

I have a Curve 8330 with Verizon service. I used to be able to send photos via email, no problem. Unlike the in the previous post I do have the send option, but all my photos fail when I try to send them after about 15 minutes. It is almost like it "times out".

I have reduced the photo size to small, made sure the quality is "normal" have deleted most of the photos in memory and deleted emails from the 8330's inbox. None of that helped. Even photos as small as 16KB fail.

I would appreciate any help or ideas!
    I am having the exact same problem. I could send pics in emails a month ago now I cannot send any, no matter what the size. Does anyone one have a solution?
    11-16-08 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD