I have two questions:
    1/ I upgraded my BB 8320 to V 4.5.0.124 from V4.5.0.81. At the end, it stated that the upgrade was successful. However, now the LED indicator keep on flashing RED. Now I also see the yellow and red envelope icon on the top right corner under the WI-FI icon. I looks like I have a message but I do not have the data plan. So what is the problem with the red flashing light? and how do I get rid of that envelope icon?

2/ I can not locate my 2GB media card when I connect BB desktop manager. I double click on Media Manager and it only shows Device memory on the right in DM (media card was not listed). The card is formatted. I want to transfer some music and pics from PC to media card in BB.
    02-23-09 12:06 AM
    Ever since I upgraded to the new sprint 4.5.0.131 I have had media card problems, it worked fine for like ae weeks, then all of the sudden I was trying to take a picture and I got spammed with "media card inserted."
    Now it won't regonize my card!! Oh well!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 12:25 AM
    Have you tried checking your media card settings under options? Make sure your media card support says on and your mass storage mode is on as well.
    02-23-09 12:28 AM
    Yea I have, I have 3 diff cards and NONE of them work, but all the cards work in my gf bb. I guess I can nuke it and try again? I don't know what else to do, guess I can go back to mu ipod seeing as that's the only reason I use my sd card!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 12:38 AM
    Try reinstalling the OS with out the media card installed.
    02-23-09 06:24 AM
    I checked in the BB option and it shows that media card is on and the mass storage mode is on as well. How do I reinstall the OS? Thanks everyone.
    02-23-09 07:56 AM
    After upgradding OS to V 4.5.0.124, I charged the phone overnight till morning. It has been like 7 hours now since I unpluged the phone from the charger and the battery icon shows half way through without much usage (wi-fi is on all the time but I did not open the browser at all). So basically, it will not last till midnight tonight. Is it time to get the new battery? if I shut off the wi-fi, will it help at all? Any suggestions?
    02-23-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD