What settings should I check? When I first got the BB a couple months ago I could email pics I had taken with it. Now, every attempt ends unsuccessful.

thank.s
    06-09-08 10:42 AM
    I had that same problem over the weekend also. I took a few pictures of some plants which turned out to be large files, and was unsuccessful sending them, but I was still able to send other pictures that I already had on my phone. I am thinking that it has something to do with the file size.
    06-09-08 12:51 PM
    I took the pics with the BB. I would "assume" they are ok....especially since they worked the first month I had it. On another thread someone mentioned turning off JiveTalk. I dont see that program in my applications list.
    Last edited by richinnc; 06-10-08 at 10:49 AM.
    06-10-08 10:44 AM
    I took the pics with the BB. I would "assume" they are ok....especially since they worked the first month I had it. On another thread someone mentioned turning off JiveTalk. I dont see that program in my applications list.
    please don't make dupe topics of the same thing. I just posted on your other thread now I see you have ANOTHER...

if you make a topic, people will answer!! and it is always good to search before you even make the topic.

** are you having issues with emailing pics or MMS, because your other post said MMS **

You can go into the camera settings and make the image size small. I have TMo and have not had issues with image size being large but I send primarily to other TMo users. I have heard that VZW limits file size and some other carriers might as well
    06-10-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD