Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default can my 8230 hook up to my stereo?

If it could, what do I need?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,995 Global Posts

Yes... you simply need a 3.5mm male to male cable.

Then you plug the Berry from the headphone jack to an Aux in on your head unit good luck!
    No longer a CrackBerry addict. Moved to Android - could not be happier!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Tend it please.

Go to Radio Shack and tell them you want a 3.5mm plug to RCA adapter cable. It will have a 3.5mm headphone plug on one end and 2 RCA style plugs on the other end (one red and one white). I think you can also get them at Wal-Mart\Target. You shouldn't pay more than like $10 for it. Don't get the iPod Monster Cable one. They are like $30 and not worth it. So don't let the sales people talk you into that. The cheapo kind will work just as well.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2442CC0C

well depending the kinda stereo u have u wont need that at all.. i have an rca home theatre system with usb option, and i just used the usb cord and connected it to the heaad unit, then my phone asked for my password, i put it in then the player says loading then bam.. u got your own juke box, and u can skip songs and stop and pause from your remote.. its pretty bad ***.. i love this phone lol
    If crack kills, and a berry is a delicious fruit, does this mean we are all addicted to forbidden pleasure?

CrackBerry.com is my new best friend
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Wow. Thanks.this phone has some hidden feature man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com