I noticed that it has word on it but I clicked it and it didn't let me do it. Something came up to charge me 77 bucks? It was free on my palm treo. I'd love to be able to use word on my phone. If I have to pay for this is there some sort of free app out there that is similar to word?
    04-18-09 06:47 PM
    thats docs to go. using it to open an attachment in word or excel is what its for unless you want to fork over the 77 bucks to actually be able to compose something from scratch.. there is other office type software out there, but i havent heard of anything that is free..
    04-18-09 06:57 PM
    thats docs to go. using it to open an attachment in word or excel is what its for unless you want to fork over the 77 bucks to actually be able to compose something from scratch.. there is other office type software out there, but i havent heard of anything that is free..
    Hmmm... I can use sending it to my own e-mail right now or memo pad I guess. But I'd like something with the options like word has. 77 bucks is just way to much for mobile word. I'm going to search around and see if I can find some sort of program to write stuff that will do similar things.
    04-18-09 07:09 PM
    Just use the basic. email a template to yourself. THe basic version you can open and edit, but cannot start a document from sctatch. The template will get you aound this. Type your doc and do a save as, change the name and there ya go
    04-18-09 07:17 PM
    Just use the basic. email a template to yourself. THe basic version you can open and edit, but cannot start a document from sctatch. The template will get you aound this. Type your doc and do a save as, change the name and there ya go
    Haven't thought of that! Great idea. Thanks a lot man. So all I need to do is create a word on my computer and send it to my phone and then I can edit it? Sorry to be stupid but how do I get it on the phone? Do i transfer it to somewhere on the memory card? Or do I open up desktop manager?
    04-18-09 07:32 PM
    Yep thats what you do, email form your puter and store it you SD card. You should have a documents folder on there. I saved mine as a template.
    04-18-09 07:43 PM
    i got it for free =) if you look around you'll find it

i got all office plus pdf viewer free of charge!
    04-18-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD