I searched forums and no one has been able to answer this question when it was posted by another member back in June.

I came from a Juke phone and the camera had an option for self-timer, I was wondering if there is a possibility of doing this on the BB?

Is there an application available for this feature if its not possible?

I am running OS 4.3 so if this is was resolved in OS 4.5, please let me know.

I am trying to take a picture of a hand gesture which I have to do with both hands and I cannot do all of this at the same time and press the button because it goes off instantenously.

Any other way to get around this?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

-----------------------------------------------READ ME (NEW)
    I have been searching for sumthing like that and came across a wonderful app..but it is a trial for 5-days...I just keep re-installing it, but u would have to buy the real thing..I just don't wana waste my time buying sumthing I cud get for FREE!! Lol well first search "Free Camera Timer For bb" on google and there is a link that says "CameraToGo" so there it is...download it and it is free..and Hands Free. It has the timer options for 1-30 Seconds..Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 02:10 PM
    All --

To time a photo, one may want to try this...

Camera Timer

With this application you can put a time delay for a photo. You can also get several pictures followed by a determined time between them. The time to get the picture may be different depending on lighting conditions and speed of recording the picture.

See the AppWorld for details.

HTH.

Thank you.

-- Mark Kamoski
    09-09-10 10:25 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD