just wondering, i have a memory card in there? do i have to have a certain OS? is there a link? is it safe for the curve, use more battery, etc?
    thanks
    01-07-09 03:32 PM
    I believe video recording was added as part of the OS 4.5 update.
    01-07-09 03:34 PM
    you are right once you upgrade to 4.5 you can record video and stream youtube
    01-07-09 03:35 PM
    You can record video with OS 4.5. You can go here for the official AT&T download, which will not void your warranty. Follow the steps in that thread and you should be fine.

If you download DM 4.7, you can upgrade directly through there. Some people report problems with DM 4.7, but I did not have any. It was simple and direct. Otherwise, use DM 4.6 and use the traditional method as outlined in the link.
    01-07-09 03:37 PM
    You can record video with OS 4.5. You can go here for the official AT&T download, which will not void your warranty. Follow the steps in that thread and you should be fine.

If you download DM 4.7, you can upgrade directly through there. Some people report problems with DM 4.7, but I did not have any. It was simple and direct. Otherwise, use DM 4.6 and use the traditional method as outlined in the link.

if i use the official att download is it safe for my phone, and does it screw up my battery life?
    01-07-09 03:43 PM
    yess it is offical, and no, it shouldnt affect battey life. Thats usually or most of the time user related.
    01-07-09 03:47 PM
    ok, and is there a way to download it directly from your phone? i use a mac with pocket mac, so i can't do the desktop manager thing
    01-07-09 03:52 PM
    You cant download it from the phone no. Easiest way is to find a PC, either a friends, or work if they will allow.

AT&T might update for you, you can go into your local store and see, some carriers do this no problems.
    01-07-09 03:53 PM
    cool thanks
    01-07-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD