CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can I put my Outlook Web Access calendar on my blackberry?

Hi I'm a new crackberry owner. I am so lost! I can set up email on the phone from my outlook web access acct, but I don't know if or how I can get my calendar onto the phone. I've looked and looked and talked to a tmobile blackberry tech (who is as lost as me). Is this even possible? I feel it should be, but I don't see any way to synch it.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    to beans are gross

As far as I know e-mail is the only thing that will sync via OWA. In order to sync anything else you will need to be on a BES.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,618 Global Posts

I am not sure about Outlook web access but I have outlook through my employer. I cannot sync that directly to my Blackberry but I have a google calendar that I set up which syncs with my outlook calendar and my blackberry calendar. Once you set it up it will do it automatically. I would search outlook for information first but it can be done.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Ah, how clever! I'm going to give that a try.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    PIN
    31B93F6D

I sync my calender right through my desktop manager, so it doesn't matter if you add things thru the calender on your phone or your pc. the next time you connect dm it will sync up and transfer what what changed. works every time for me
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,618 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by traindrvr63 View Post
    I sync my calender right through my desktop manager, so it doesn't matter if you add things thru the calender on your phone or your pc. the next time you connect dm it will sync up and transfer what what changed. works every time for me
    The way I have it, I do not have to do anything after setting it up. I can enter events on my outlook calendar or my BB calendar and they automatically sync.