For some reason I have a 100% success rate sending msgs from the blackberry, and a 50% from thunderbird. I also would like to be able to reply to some specific emails with the bberry, but can't, since they are not on the bberry, as they were read on the computer.

Desktop Manager has tons of sync options but nothing implying the functionality of being able to sync emails from the desktop to the blackberry.
    10-02-09 01:15 PM
    Just add the email address to your berry, I have 5 on mine. Go to your providers blackberry site and add them or use the wizard on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 01:22 PM
    I did, but it can't be set to receive old emails that I have already read on the computer.
    10-02-09 02:25 PM
    I did, but it can't be set to receive old emails that I have already read on the computer.
    Try to set the status of the emails to "unread" and see if they will synch after that.
    10-02-09 03:14 PM
    its sad that we dont have full email access (like the iphone does, god i ahte saying that)
    10-02-09 04:29 PM
    BIs pulls email off your email server not from your pc, unless you use bes server.
    10-02-09 05:03 PM
    You can set your email to leave on server for a day or so then your blackberry should get them as well as your pc...
    10-02-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD