Does anyone know where I can get a Black Berry Curve for free with Verizon as the carrier? I mean I could pay the $100 bucks but I try to get phones for free or as close to free as possible, seeing how I tend to upgrade every 6-8 months and usually one model behind, allowing me to reap the benefits of early adopters.
    06-22-08 05:05 PM
    Does anyone know if Verizon matches or competes with prices from ATT? because right now they have their curve for FREE. I am looking to get a verizon curve soon and was wondering the same thing.
    06-22-08 05:37 PM
    Hey Yankee, like the added support for this question! I have been able to find it free with AT&T, T-Mobile but no dice for Verizon. I have considered T-Mobile as they give you more minuted for your buck and their data plan is $10.00 less.
    06-22-08 05:41 PM
    Even if they price match, it has to be identical models, and they aren't. The Curve on Verizon is too new to see it for free, AT&T has carried it for a while. - and since the Bold is soon to be released on AT&T, that's probably why the Curve is reduced there.
    06-22-08 05:47 PM
    I'm not sure if they do price matching or in this case, FREE matching. Go in and ask...the worst they can say is No. If they want you as a customer they'll do what it takes to get your business.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 05:49 PM
    I got my Curve from Verizon about a month ago and it ended up only costing $49 after the mail in rebate (which I have already received). This was using my $100 new every two, sale price, and mail in rebate. Not sure if they still have those sales going on, but I ordered it online since I was told it would be cheaper that way.

Now, when I go to sell my Treo I should come out as if I got the blackberry for free...
    06-22-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD