My housemate and I both have Blackberry Curve 8350s for Virgin Mobile USA. Unfortunately she dropped her phone in water so the keyboard no longer works. Virgin stopped selling this phone a few years ago and does not sell any other Blackberries. I bought an entry level Samsung Galaxy for her today,but she hates it. So I have two options: to swap my Blackberry with her Samsung, or to buy a new Blackberry Curve for Virgin Mobile through Amazon or a similar dealer online. But if I do so, will I have trouble setting up her email accounts, since the phone is no longer supported, and can I transfer some of the information on her old Blackberry to the new one? Thank you for any responses.
    02-16-14 02:39 AM
    My housemate and I both have Blackberry Curve 8350s for Virgin Mobile USA. Unfortunately she dropped her phone in water so the keyboard no longer works. Virgin stopped selling this phone a few years ago and does not sell any other Blackberries. I bought an entry level Samsung Galaxy for her today,but she hates it. So I have two options: to swap my Blackberry with her Samsung, or to buy a new Blackberry Curve for Virgin Mobile through Amazon or a similar dealer online. But if I do so, will I have trouble setting up her email accounts, since the phone is no longer supported, and can I transfer some of the information on her old Blackberry to the new one? Thank you for any responses.

if you can find a phone , everything is the same. you will have to have a BIS subscription, which I assume you already had. [ the fact that she dropped the phone is immaterial]. try the 9900, they are going cheap . Have no fear, it will be supported.
    02-16-14 04:49 AM