Being new here, I definitely do not want to step on any toes. But at the same time, I have to be honest, my money is tight being an internship student. I have my Blackberry sitting here in hand, but cannot activate it until Friday (Thursday is my last day of my contract with T-Mobile.) So with that...

I notice that you are able to purchase software/themes/anything pretty much here on the site. The question I want to ask, and hopefully not offend anyone is, are there any other sites out there to purchase software or games for the Blackberry Curve 8330 that tend to be cheaper in price compared to any other sites that sell BB software? I ask because this is the first site I came across when searching Blackberry stuff after purchasing mine, and I don't know if their are any other sites like this one, or online stores for BB as well.

If for some reason I am breaking any rules or offend anyone in the community, please accept my apologies and let me know and I will gladly remove the thread.

Thank you for any help or direction you can point me in if their is one,
    Bowersdmstech
    09-30-08 10:00 PM
    Welcome, there are a lot of sites selling software for BB's google is your best friend mate to check price comparison

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 10:03 PM
    Welcome, there are a lot of sites selling software for BB's google is your best friend mate to check price comparison

Thank you for the prompt reply. The reason I do ask here though is just because I was hoping for help from people who might know of more "respectable" or "trustworthy" sites that are out there as opposed to maybe some of those out there that are fraud.
    09-30-08 10:04 PM
    You can definitely ask that question here!

It is always good to comparison shop and hunt for the best deal...

check out this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wan...nna-buy-40291/

The CB store is good for apps, and they run specials from time to time (which is when I usually jump on apps!)

Handango usually has good software as well, but I prefer purchasing directly from the developer (if possible) or from CB Store.

Hope that helps!
    09-30-08 10:09 PM

Thank you very much for your time and help,
    Bowers

PS. Couldn't quote your post. I don't have 10 post's yet so no URL's allowed for me yet
    09-30-08 11:27 PM
    Don't forget to try the free trials some software provides.

Better than committing your cash and then finding out you don't like it.

Lots of good free stuff around too.
    09-30-08 11:32 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I agree with the others, I'm new here myself but I've quickly found lots of downloads both here and elsewhere. If you find something you like come back here and see if its already been talked about or post a question.

Last edited by Chinaco; 10-01-08 at 12:57 AM.
    10-01-08 12:53 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! You'll love this site.

10-01-08 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD