hey i was just wounder if a dummy display phone of a blackberry 8320. Can be used on the real devices? i want to change the housing of a dummy display phone and put it on my real one will it work is it possible???
    Last edited by dope_boi_420; 08-10-08 at 11:35 PM.
    08-10-08 11:32 PM
    Lol funny my hubs store had a curve dummy stolen not long ago and we were talking about this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 11:36 PM
    ha ha funny but it wasnt me i just found one online i can buy, the sunset color an i want to know if it possible would it fit are the parts real?

Lol funny my hubs store had a curve dummy stolen not long ago and we were talking about this.

08-10-08 11:39 PM
    No dummy phones are not the same.....
    08-10-08 11:40 PM
    No. If you actually look at the body underneath the battery plate and elsewhere they are full of weights and GLUED not screwed but "SCREWED"

08-10-08 11:41 PM
    i thought it would be a great idea if i purchased a dummy phone so i can replace the housing and get it painted. then i found out that it won't work, so the answer...nope
    08-11-08 12:20 AM
    nope i tried when i was working for tmobile lol i took one apart to see if it would work the only stuff i found salvagable was the keys and if you wanted to glue the screen on you can just use an exacto knife to clip off the tabs on it
    08-11-08 12:25 AM
    ha ha funny but it wasnt me i just found one online i can buy, the sunset color an i want to know if it possible would it fit are the parts real?
    I didnt mean it that way I meant it as in we were trying to figure out what someone would do with a dummy phone and if it would work or not.

08-11-08 12:40 AM
    Like songbird I bought one to try and found out it wouldn't work.
    08-11-08 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD