Downloaded a few themes installed ok reset phone but they are just not appearing in the themes options, they are in my applications so I'm kinda stumped as what to do, done pulls resets etc,, I have 4.5 an was using themes compatiable for that version.. Any help would be great thanks guys an girls.. Matt :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:53 AM
    How are you downloading it to your phone, and are you downloading .jad files or .alx files

09-30-08 10:04 AM
    09-30-08 10:05 AM
    Oh sorry yea didn't really explain much.. Have to be sly with bb atm stuck at work.. I downloaded them all OTA so that would be .jad right but neither of them was working.. Thanks for ya reply

09-30-08 10:07 AM
    Thanks yester.. I have been enlightend as to why I think they don't work.. Tar :-)

09-30-08 10:26 AM
    So next question does any1 know where I can download the original themes that came on my orange 8320 curve? Just need all of um apart from the zen dimension one..

09-30-08 11:01 AM
    So next question does any1 know where I can download the original themes that came on my orange 8320 curve? Just need all of um apart from the zen dimension one..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...r-themes-1595/
    09-30-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD