My fault IM sure. I hafta quit messing with the defaults. In the meantime, the zoom capability using the trackball on my Curve 8310 has ceased functioning. Any ideas on how to get it back? Camera works fine, just no .
    03-18-08 04:11 PM
    You should be able to use your volume up & down keys to perform the zoom in and out functions. If this works, then you've lost only the trackball zooming functionality. If you haven't tried a btty pull yet, you might try that and see if it corrects your issue.
    03-18-08 04:18 PM
    Battery Pull

Fa la la la laaaaa, la la la laaaaaaa..........
    03-18-08 04:18 PM
    Battery Pull

Fa la la la laaaaa, la la la laaaaaaa..........

Yup..had the same problem a couple weeks ago. A pull fixed it.
    03-18-08 05:21 PM
    Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull
    Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull, Battery pull

that's all I dream about -> Battery pull -- it does something! cause, it works!

msblueline
    03-18-08 06:28 PM

that's all I dream about -> Battery pull -- it does something! cause, it works!

msblueline
    Are you saying he should pull the battery? LOL
    03-18-08 06:31 PM
    Mega-thanks to all who posted the battery pull. Love my Curve, but it has more features and tweaks than I have grey cells remaining.
    03-18-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD