I took a picture and accidentally hit "Send to myspace" Now its just loading trying to send the picture. I have tried sitting there for about 5 mins and it doesnt go away. This blocks my ability to use my camera which is pretty frustrating. I have tried pulling the battery and it doesnt help. I deleted the picture it was trying to send and its still doing it. Should I try to delete the myspace app entirely?
    04-18-09 02:02 PM
    This is currently my problem. I used my camera on April 19th and tried to post it on Myspace and it just froze on me. To this day, it still has the picture on my screen every time I try to use the camera feature. I've tried shutting off my phone, etc. HELP!!!!
    04-26-09 07:57 PM
    Try going to Options, Advanced, Applications and delete the Myspace application from your BB. Answer Yes to the Reset your BB prompt, or do a reset if it doesn't prompt you after you delete the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:39 PM
    also, IMO the myspace app is a pain and extremely slow. just going to myspace on the browser is sooo much faster and easier, but you dont get notifications that way..
    04-26-09 09:42 PM
    Thank you this resolution worked for me. Appreciate the help!
    05-17-09 06:42 PM
    Hello. This solution did not work for me.
    Myspace app is deleted by icon is still on screen just hidden. Camera still stuck. Any ideas?
    05-23-09 02:55 PM
    You can make a backup, try a wipe handheld, then do a selective restore of only your address book and messages databases from desktop manager.
    05-23-09 03:05 PM
    I have a Blackberry curve 8520 and I accidentally hit "send to myspace" when I was trying to send a MMS picture. Its been stuck since yesterday (July 6th, 2010) I saw this forum and it said to go to Options>Advanced>Applications and delete from there.. which I did, but the Myspace icon is STILL there, and my camera is STILL frozen.. D:

It wont let me delete it from the main menu with the blackberry button..

I use my camera .. a lot.. please please help
    07-07-10 03:52 PM
    What happens if you delete the email account it uses to send pics to myspace? You can always create the email account again. Just a little food for thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 07:55 PM
    Wouldn't a battery pull clear that up?
    07-08-10 10:15 AM
    Battery pull and restart worked for me on this problem.
    03-09-11 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD