Hey:

When I try to use my Camera, its just a black screen, and it says "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again"

What does it mean close other applications...none are open if im in the camera and ive closed adn tried opening it over and over and it says the same thing everytime. This phone is new and it worked before...I even tried taking the battery out. Very frustraing. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    05-05-09 10:21 AM
    Try a battery pull and let me know how that goes!
    05-05-09 10:26 AM
    Didn't work at all still the same thing!
    05-05-09 10:38 AM
    Okay get on your homepage(where you can totally see you homepage picture) hit left ATL + the back button to the right of your trackball that will show you all your apps that you have up and running. close them all out. there should always be five apps running which are: homescreen, browser, bbm, call log & messages.
    05-05-09 12:20 PM
    If he/she did a battery pull then nothing but those 5 will be running, he/she already said that didn't help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 02:31 PM
    Try this thread - there are two possible solutions listed.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/cou...-8320-a-41724/
    05-05-09 05:52 PM
    new here and desperately looking for some answers.... just the same... camera wont work well... its a 2nd hand curve 8320 and camera wont work. when i open the camera.. the screen is just plain BLACK. when u click it has flash and everything but .. still black, it doesnt say close application or what it's just black. i got lucky actually and shot 2 pics on 5 days gap... been trying since then... i did the battery thing... still the same.. PLS HELP
    05-10-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD