Hi all. I'm new here, and to BB, so please go easy on me.

8330, Verizon, 4.5.0.77 (101)

I'm having an issue with my camera, and I don't know if it is related to 4.5.0.77 or not.

When I activate my camera, the colors are all... "mosaic" looking or something. All blurry yellowish-greens and stuff. It was working fine before I upgraded the OS. After a few days, it fixed itself, but has now gone right back to the weird colors. Any ideas?

I would like to keep 4.5, mostly because of the Docs To Go app. If I have to go back to 4.2 or 4.3, is there a way to keep Docs To Go, without buying the full version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!
    10-28-08 12:13 AM
    Is your camera Color Effect set to Sepia? Camera - Menu - Options and set Color Effect to Normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 09:28 AM
    Nope, not on sepia. It won't save the pics that I try to take. But I've already checked all the settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 11:37 AM
    Bumping my own thread to get a better answer. No offense Sinister. lol.

So does anyone know if my issue is 4.5 related? If so, and I go back to 4.3, is there any way to keep my Docs to Go that came with 4.5? Thanks!
    10-28-08 09:09 PM
    I have this same problem and find help on it. basically cant take any pictures now and the camera image is crazy green, almost like infared (sp?).
    10-30-08 12:00 PM
    Any answer?? I am having same issue with not being able to take picture and the green images...
    10-30-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD