Issue #1: Sometimes my camera says, "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again."

What applications is my phone talking about?
    Battery pulls work as I found, but is there another way so I dont have to pull my battery?

Issue #2: When I go on crackberry.com forums on my Curve, I see everything loading on the page EXCEPT the threads! I see the banner up top, the cellphone accessories ads. It's really weird. I'm running v4.5.0.55 btw.

Does anyone have any idea why crackberry.com forums on my cellphone dont work?

Issue #3: Can my curve v4.5 get HTML email? Just like how it looks when I logon to my emails through my computer?
    Last edited by JESTERx626; 10-18-08 at 03:26 PM.
    10-18-08 03:23 PM
    1- When the camera function won't work usually it is because too many applications are running at once. Click your menu button when you are on the main screen and select "Switch Application." You will then see the applications that are still running. Select one and exit it and then you should be able to operate the camera. Usually if you just close one or two applications you should be fine.

2. you using Wap.crackberry.com?
    10-18-08 03:26 PM
    I tried wap.crackberry.com but it didnt seem to work for me, but i'll try again.
    10-18-08 03:31 PM
    Be sure you aren't putting www in front of it.
    10-18-08 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD