1st Drop!!!! Now whenever I try to access my camera it opens up but the picture field is black and it freezes my phone. Is it done or can this be fixed. Everything else works fine. Plz help!!!
    04-11-08 10:39 AM
    Most likely damaged! AT&T doesn't offer insurance on it's SmartPhones, correct? Might be time to check out the marketplace here on CB or eBay.
    04-11-08 10:40 AM
    att does offer insurance on the bb i think it just has a waiting period, i have ins on 3 (8310's) and i am with att as my carrier
    04-11-08 08:44 PM
    I dropped my BB today. Scared the living crap out of me, especially since I don't have a case or skin for it. It rebooted itself upon hitting the floor and coming back up just fine.
    04-11-08 08:50 PM
    I dropped my BB today. Scared the living crap out of me, especially since I don't have a case or skin for it. It rebooted itself upon hitting the floor and coming back up just fine.
    Good for you. I have the clear speck case and have droped mine often. I just pray about it before picking in up. Seems like it lessens the impact, so far so good.
    04-11-08 09:26 PM
    Wait till you need to claim something through the insurance. Only BB that is covered is the 8100. Chect your account at att.com, search for INSURANCE and you will see the ineligible for insurance list.

***Copied Directly from the att.com website.***

The following phones and devices are INELIGIBLE for insurance coverage: • Apple (iPhone) - All Models • AT&T - Tilt (8925) • Palm (Treo) - 680 - 750 • Pantech - Duo (C810) • RIM (BlackBerry) - 8120 - Curve 8310 - 8820

att does offer insurance on the bb i think it just has a waiting period, i have ins on 3 (8310's) and i am with att as my carrier
    04-11-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD