I was wondering if there is a way to send all the pics I took on my BB in an email all at once and not one at a time. I have way to many. I don't have an sd card slot on my computer so I can't just use that. I have to send them in an email to myself. Thanks for the help in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 12:58 AM
    Emails are limited in size by RIM's servers. I've never been able to send more than one at a time. Sorry.

02-07-10 02:46 AM
    seriously????

buy a mini USB data cable, transfer the pics to your PC by entering mass storage mode. drag and drop. simple as that.
    02-07-10 03:28 AM
    That's strange hooty. There's a email size limit, about 2MB, and a file count limit of 10, but certainly more than one should be able to be sent. I did when I had my Pearl even.

I know, I know. I should be sleeping.
    02-07-10 03:29 AM
    That's strange hooty. There's a email size limit, about 2MB, and a file count limit of 10, but certainly more than one should be able to be sent. I did when I had my Pearl even.

if i had 400 pics on my phone, im not gonna sit there and send 40 emails to myself, having to attatch 10 pics per email. its redundant, will take forever and just plain stupid. the best thing this guy can do it use a data cable for the direct transfer to his PC. i mean, its what mass storage mode was designed for.
    02-07-10 03:35 AM
    I agree, the USB cable is the way to go, and I should have addressed that too. But that doesn't explain the single file issue.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-07-10 03:52 AM

Thanks wulf. Hmmm. I'm usually replying so maybe I'm bumping the size limit that way. Ill try to send a "naked" email and see how many I can send that way. Thanks for the heads up.

02-07-10 02:42 PM
    IDKWTFBBQ getting naked will do to help.

Really, the reply shouldn't carry any previous attachments, and text isn't a lot of bytes, but there may be an issue with the OS, that's limiting you. I'll be interested to find out.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-07-10 02:52 PM
    Well to complete the thread highjack, its probably user error. . I play with it later and let you know.

02-07-10 03:51 PM
    Phil may have disappeared into the vapour, but we're still on topic, so technically it's not a hijacking.

Yet....

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!Go Team Gemini
    CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR GRANDMA

02-07-10 03:54 PM
    No, I'm still here. Never thought of the usb cable. I knew there had to be an easier way. - - Please continue the hijack.
    02-07-10 04:19 PM
    No, I'm still here. Never thought of the usb cable. I knew there had to be an easier way. - - Please continue the hijack.
    Apparently we both chose to ignore the obvious. You really should be able to send more than one. I sent 10 original size images of 300KB minimum just the other day. Of course with Wi-Fi, it goes pretty quickly.
    02-07-10 04:31 PM
    or just get a card reader.
    02-07-10 05:06 PM
    WTF, let's throw it all out there. You could also upload as you shoot to PhotoBucket, Flickr or such. And if you really want to go trick, google cloud.

02-07-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD