Hi guys...need your help....
    I got trouble on my BB device...while I want to opening camera, device shown to me a message " close other aplication and try to opening camera again ".....I have close all aplication and do a cold boot(do a batery pull and replace without shutting down the phone) after clean the memory, but camera still can't open...
    Please someone help me..................(--.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Egga_boss; 01-08-10 at 10:21 PM.
    01-08-10 10:15 PM
    i have the same problem on my 8300 i have no idea what is wrong with it
    01-09-10 09:53 AM
    Try reloading the OS. That should for sure fix the problem if its a software issue. Have you dropped your phone recently? I've many stories of peoples camera not working because they dropped their BB and the camera popped out of the module that mounts onto the motherboard.

01-10-10 02:33 AM
    As the above poster mentioned, it can become loose. Try gently pressing it back into it's housing, with the phone off.
    01-10-10 07:18 AM
    Try reloading the OS. That should for sure fix the problem if its a software issue. Have you dropped your phone recently? I've many stories of peoples camera not working because they dropped their BB and the camera popped out of the module that mounts onto the motherboard.

Thx jtran for you solution...but how to reload the OS, I must reinstall the OS or just reset the device from the phone ??
    And, will I lost any data from my memory device whent I do that??

01-10-10 05:17 PM
    Since you have never upgraded, here's the latest, and includes a link to my guide on how-to.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...stasia-387778/
    01-10-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD